Turkey’s Aegean Coastline
Relaxing in comfort and optimum space during your stay
With a great climate all year round, international yachting marinas, laid back beach villages, excellent shopping from high-end brands to one-off artisanal boutiques and local bazaar markets, a buzzing cafe, bar and nightclub scene, and a huge variety of restaurant experiences, Bodrum is a travel hot spot for visitors from all over the world. The 15th-century Crusader castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology, and Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the many ancient ruined sites and cities scattering the coastline, give those interested in the the rich history of the region plenty to discover.
Izer Hotel & Beach Club is located in Torba, a prime position from which to explore the Bodrum region. Day trips we offer take in several of the beautiful villages on the peninsula as well as visiting local markets, mosques, the exclusive new Yalikavak Marina, and some authentic and mouthwatering restaurant experiences. Izer’s Bodrum Peninsula Tour operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays provides a real Bodrum experience combining the most interesting, characteristic and beautiful spots in the area. For more info on things to do beyond the resort click here.
Bodrum – a travel hotspot for visitors from all over the world
Browse the gallery below to see whats on offer in Bodrum and the surrounding area
Bodrum harbour overlooks the historic Castle of the Knights of St John
Bodrum Castle is a must-see for day-trippers to the town from Izer Hotel in Torba
The ancient Amphitheater in Bodrum offers fantastic views of the town and it's twin harbours.
View of the village of Gumusluk, the ancient site of Myndos, on the Bodrum peninsula
The great Library of Celsus at Ephesus. Day trips from Izer to Ephesus are available
The archaeological site of Didyma contains the remains of the ancient Sanctuary of Apollo. Day trips from Izer are available.
- World famous bar and nightclub scene
- Colourful local bazaars
- High end brand and boutique shopping
- Top yachting & water sports location
- Mouthwatering Turkish cuisine
- Ancient sites of interest
- Overland tours
- Local Village excursions
- Excellent climate
- Things to do for all ages
- Great value
Ancient sites of interest within 2.5 hrs drive of Izer:
- Ephesus – The mighty ancient City of Ephesus
- Didyma – The Temple of Apollo here was one of the largest in the ancient world
- Miletus – One of the most important cities of the ancient world with a very well-preserved theatre
- Priene – An ancient Hellenisitc holy city and home to an important Temple of Athena
- Euromos – The Temple of Zeus Lepsynus here is set amongst ancient olive groves
- Heracleia – The ruined ancient port town on the shores of Lake Bafa
- Lake Bafa – The Bafa nature reserve is fantastic for nature lovers, birdwatchers, hiking, climbing, while visitors can also enjoy boat trips on the lake.
explore the sites
Chauffeur driven and guided trips to Ancient sites during your stay can be arranged on request.